The Mid-Pacific Conference is an annual event for Civil Engineering students to demonstrate leadership and technical knowledge in several competitions since the 1940's.
It is comprised of 15 schools in the North Western United States, each with a long history of friendly competition.
The competitions provide students with important experience forming teams, budgeting, designing and communicating that is invaluable in their future careers.
The next competition will be hosted by University of California, Davis in Davis, CA. More information will be posted soon!
Please return often for updated information and documents as this year's Conference is planned.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the UC Davis Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 4. View more »
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University,
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Chico State University
- Humboldt State University
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- Tongji University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of Laval
- University of Nevada, Reno
- University of the Pacific
- Zhejiang University